Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is your phobia?

I guess everyone know about the recent movie, PHOBIA 2. I had been thinking, everyone has their own phobia.

I'll start off with mine.

When I was small, I always go around to a Chinese shop to eat lunch. On my way back, there's a fish shop.
Sometimes, I'll go into the shop to look at the fishes and other animals.

One day, I saw the shopkeeper carrying a container. Out of curiosity, I went to see it. Dang ! The whole container is full of worms ! Those small, little creepy worms.

It's so gross. I felt like vomiting. Oh man, quickly I got out from that shop and went back. Damn, I was so scared that some of the worms escaped and got onto me.

From that time onwards, I have phobia towards these creatures.
Right now, I ll try avoid touching worms, milipede, centipede, snakes, leech and also slug.


I hope everyone that read this would spend some time sharing their bad experience that causes them to develop a phobia. Do post on the comments section. Thanks !

2 comments:

Aezlika said...

im scared of roaches >.< i can kill it with the insect repellent but i cant pick it up and throw it away

d4rkholeang3l said...

wow, that's pretty common among girls...sweep it away next time..haha

Post a Comment