Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hectic Holidays

It's school holiday already! Couldn't imagine the year 2009 is going to end soon.
I am in St David's High School for one year already.

First of all, sorry for not posting. I had been so busy this week.

I went for driving lesson on Monday.

On Tuesday, I woke up on 6 a.m. I was supposed to go for driving lesson. But it was raining heavily. So, I changed my plan.

I went to Sunway Pyramid instead. Haha... Unexpected and unplanned trip.

It's been so long since I visited Kuala Lumpur. There's vehicles everywhere! And it's so hot... Not to mention, there's a lot tolls. Go everywhere also need to pay.

Reached Sunway Pyramid at about 11 a.m.


Quickly went to a shop to buy a pouch for my naked camera. Lolz




Then, I went around window shopping at Digital Centre. My favourite spot lolz... There's computer stuffs everywhere!!!

I bought a large mousepad from a leng zhai. Haha... And it's really large. Larger than A4 size.



Of course, there's one place you can't miss when visiting Sunway Pyramid.

Yes!  It's the ice skating rink.

I never tried ice skating before. This time I'll pass. Maybe when I have more guts next time only I ll try ice skating.



It's noon and I am feeling hungry. Went to Shogun Restaurant for lunch buffet.

The cuisines are mouth-watering, scrumptious, delicious, sumptious and *what word somemore?* haha...

Seriously, I never went for a buffet before. This is my first one and I can tell that it's really worth for the price we paid.

There's Japanese, Thailand, Western, Eastern, Chinese and Arabian food. I think there's more than 100 types of food to choose.

I was taking photographs of the food when the waiter told me that camera is prohibited. But, who gives a damn. Haha.. I started snapping photos again after he left.

Here's some of the pictures. For the complete photo album, please visit my photography blog, CameraNoobie





I was so full after that lunch. Couldn't eat dinner anymore.
Then, I went around window shopping. At the same time, can 'cuci mata'. You sure know what I mean..

Bought a Body Glove's bag for me to bring to tuition




I gathered again with the group at about 5.30 p.m.
There was a exhibition by Perodua at the entrance of Sunway Pyramid.

They were promoting Perodua's new car, ALZA. I don't have interest in cars but I ll say it's a good looking 7-seater.

I was lucky to win 2 Genting Theme Park tickets from Perodua. Haha...

All I do was to act as if I am riding on Roller Coaster. Damn... Paiseh betul...



Went to The Mines after that before heading home. Nothing special to elaborate. Slept in the bus all the way.
That's all that happened these days.

Stay tuned for updates!!! Gosh, I am so tired...

3 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

nice mouse pad u got there!

d4rkholeang3l said...

haha...it's big too... The surface is nice enough for smooth tracking

Cheryl Kek said...

u mean u never go b4 to ice skate? LOL.. and you went wif ur family or frenz?

Post a Comment