Sunday, November 1, 2009

Back to basketball

Finally I get to touch a basketball after 2 weeks of resting .
Previously, I sprained my ankle pretty badly till I can't do any vigorous exercise.



I can still feel the pain during the game. End up playing a slow game and minimize running and jumping. I still need a long time before recovering to normal.

Btw, Melaka Mall McDonald opened today. Wanted to go for the promotion but end up sleeping at home. Still thinking if I want to sit motor to school tomoro and stop by at the drive thru.



Cheezeburger anyone? Hehe...

Wanna eat my dinner now, then bathe and later study Physics. Really stress... Bye !

2 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

I miss basketball too. I've not been playing for 2 weeks due to rainy days :(

d4rkholeang3l said...

Hoho..basketball fever FTW...haha...btw, ur place gt no indoor court?

Post a Comment