Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting my Lesen 'P'andai

Woke up at 6 a.m today. I was so blur. I slept only 5 hours the night before. Helped Vicky with her blog stuff =.=

Prepared myself, then go out to guard house to wait for the driver to come pick me up. Damn, he is so punctual. He arrived at 7 a.m. sharp.

We picked up a Malay girl at Melaka Mall. I still got time to snap the beautiful morning sky ^^



Then, we go around picking up other students to go to the driving institute. I get to know someone today. His name is Jian Wei ,a Form 5 guy from SMK Tun Mutahir. He was going for undang test for the second time. Haha..Luckily I passed mine in one go.

At 8.15 a.m, I arrived at the driving institute. To be honest, I slept throughout the journey. Really tired. The driving lesson starts on 8.30 a.m. 1 hour per session. Arh, I ride my bike for 6 years already. Never thought it could be that difficult. Maybe I am not used to the rules.

Alright, lesson start. The bike at the institute is really at their worst condition. The first bike I got have a broken hand brake. The second one have a hole at the engine..WTF man !

I began with a few round at Bahagian I. Haha, the 'Pusingan Lapan' and Emergency Braking is fun. Especially when u hear the tires screeching. But my main purpose is to tackle the ' Titian'. And I managed to balance myself! Haha... The key to success is not to panic.

After that, I joined the senior learners for Bahagian II. I knew nothing at first. There are a few signs to remember. I was so blur. Then, the instructor taught me how to show those sign and the 5 precautions before starting journey. I tail gate behind a senior. After a few rounds , I began to get used to it.

Let me tell you, it's crap man. Do you know how dangerous to ride a bike with only one hand !Especially you are at a roundabout !

Looking at my watch, it's already 9.10 a.m. Then I parked my bike and went to the washroom. After 5 minutes, I go back to that place, grab my helmet and wear my safety vest. Just as I want to start the motor , the instructor shouted

' Ah Boy ah ! Awak nak pergi mana ni. Latihan dah tamat '

I was like, huh ? It's only 9.15 a.m , the lesson should end at 9.30 a.m rite? No choice la, I go back sit down. Others began to park their bike. They say each session is 1 hour , but it's only 45 minutes.
See that pile of cloud ?


I went to ask the uncle driver when is the next trip to go back to Melaka town. He said it's 12.30 p.m. It's only 9.30 a.m now, still got 3 hours to go...

So, I joined the second group for my second hour, 9.30 a.m to 10.30 a.m. It was so hot! Feel like wanna faint when I was riding. It's the same, at 10.15, we stopped.

Arh, too tired to continue already. I called my parents, asking if they can come and fetch me because I don't wanna wait till 12.30 p.m.And they agreed. While waiting, I went to the cafeteria, ordered a glass of Milo Ais.

Fuyoh , taste superb. Haha...RM 1.50 only. At the same time, I listen to songs. At the time, my phone battery was almost depleted. I prayed hard that my phone won't shut down.
This is what I snapped during that time.


My parents arrived. It took them one freaking hour from Bukit Katil to Lendu. I was so furious that time. To make the situation worst, I got headache and I am so sleepy !

I slept in car all the way to Melaka town. Stopped by at Bunga Raya. I went to test my eyeballz. Haha...
Ordered a new pair of specs. My old one broken already.

After that, I went to have my lunch . And balik rumah !

4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy driving! =D

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

lolz...it's riding..hahaha...still got few times till i can get my P..

atreyu strange said...

I'm going for car lessons now and I am nervous liao! Next week QTI! Waaaaaa!!~

d4rkholeang3l said...

Sorry for the late reply...good luck ya..don;t nervous..wait mati engine

Post a Comment