Sunday, November 1, 2009

C.H.E.M.I.S.T.R.Y Rocks!




Had my Chemistry papers at school today. I would say it's easier than Biology.

So so much easier.

Arrived at school kinda late today. Then , assembly and later Paper 3 starts. Lolz, the experiments that's gonna come out are predictable.

Alright, done with my Paper 3, try to sleep but can't. After Paper 3 end, I went to the toilet, nothing special...
When I came back, I went to see my Pendidikan Moral teacher, I got 88 marks ! I wan 90+...But, don;t give a damn lar.

Paper 1 start, Mr Tam distributed the questions paper. I tell him, ' We should be in Kepong now'. He said, don't think bout that already la. Made us feel sad only :(

As expected, Paper 1 is kinda easy. Finished answering the questions in half an hour. I tried to sleep but can't. Need to go toilet again. Arh ,drink too much water I guess...

On my way to toilet, saw Susan scolding a bunch of kiddos. Kesian lar, they got scolded until a bit dumb dumb liao.

Go back to hall and wait...

Ring!!!! It's 11 am , time to collect the answer sheet. It's recess, but no one was going out. So, I went to sit near 'her' la. We didn't talk, but at least...I don't know how to explain. What I can do it look at her only...

Paper 2 starts at 11.30... My Chemistry teacher was in the hall. Lolz, she can still teach us how to answer during exam. And I mean she teach openly ( since she is teaching Chemistry for the 3 Science classes).

Finished answering at 1 pm. Go toilet again , =.= then sleep. I had a weird yet creepy dream.

I go to the front to sit with 'her' , then Wee Xin Ying come out from nowhere and pinch me. What the hell...duduk pun dia tak suka...
Pn Mak's voice woke me up. It's time to collect the papers. And , it's time to go home !

P/S :I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel so excited bout this Chemistry paper.

2 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

wow! U'll surely get a good grade for ur chemistry test! I sucks in both chemistry and Bio. I only like Physics :D

d4rkholeang3l said...

Hoho...hopefully can get good marks..aiming for A+...
I love Physics too but got confused at the calculation part

Post a Comment