Saturday, November 7, 2009

Good Morning everyone ! Have you taken your breakfast?

Woohoo, just back from breakfast. Had Roti Canai again !

2 packs nasi lemak, 1 telur goreng , 1 roti tampal and 1 kopi tarik. Heavy meal isn't it? Here's the nasi lemak picture to make u hungry. Haha


 

I feel so full now.. Not gonna take my lunch today. And I am feeling so sleepy now!

Slept at 2 a.m this morning,  then wake up at 8 a.m. to go eat breakfast. Had a DoTA game with Hehehunter yesterday. Both of us team up to fight with AI.

OH man , he's a pro while I am a noob. He is so good in using Troll Warlord. When I am at level 12, he already level 16. Imagine that!

Here's the screenshot at the end of our game.



I kill more than him. But in the end , he got highest score. He broke a lot towers. Not to mention , I KS him..hahaha. Nice game Hehe, next time we play again ya.

I think I can't take it anymore.  Wanna sleep awhile. Good 'night' everyone. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment