Saturday, November 7, 2009

Roti Canai is the best!

Hoho, just came back from Bintang...Crap place..got nothing to see and play there.

The only thing I can do is listen to my songs through my pair of earphones and sms sms sms.

Worst of all, got no one to sms with. Luckily got one good person sms with me, thanks ya ! You know who you are.

After the outing, I went to have roti canai at the mamak outlet. Fuyoh, taste so good. The teh tarik was superb.

Sorry, forgot to take pictures, so no drills. Tomorrow morning I will go eat roti canai with my Nicholas again. Haha...Roti canai fever !

Oh ya, Hui Shan recommend a Korean song to me yesterday. If I am not mistaken, it's called 'Because I Am A Girl' by KISS.

Here's the video:



Now this song keep on playing in my mind  ! I can remember every part of the MV eventhough I watched it once only.

Maybe it's kind of a touching MV , so I remembered the details... Haha, I won't want to be that guy. In the end need to become blind after eye transplant. Photography need eye ballz lolz.

That's all for today...Still got 22 minutes to midnight.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

so long didnt eat roti canai edy.. =P

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

oh, sure it is...next time go mamak eat ya!

Post a Comment