Friday, November 27, 2009

Don't eat porridge if you wanna live longer

Who loves white porridge?
Seriously, I don't know why those old timer loves to eat them. I find it very plain and extremely not suitable to my liking...

Why don't want to enjoy those nice rice but add water to it? Isn't that stupid?

For instance, eating white porridge suppose to be a healthy lifestyle.
No cholestrol, no fats, and bla bla bla.

But, do you think people eat white porridge only? The answer is 'No' !

They will eat the porridge with salty food such as ,

1) Salted egg
2) Salted fish
3) Salted vegetable
4) Tauchew ( not sure how to spell it )

Everything is salty ! Damn, every time I eat porridge, I felt that it is better to eat normal rice.

At least my sodium chloride intake wont be that high. When I eat porridge, I feel that I am eating too much salty stuff.

High sodium chloride intake = More heart problem

Therefore, for those who care bout their health,reduce on eating porridge. OR at least, just eat the plain white, tasteless porridge.

Just a short post. Hope you guys enjoy it

4 comments:

Accyee said...

or just eat it plain lah??

d4rkholeang3l said...

will you eat the plain whit porridge?? I guess no..haha

Merrinette said...

I used to like and eat porridge with chicken/fish/ when I was small :)

d4rkholeang3l said...

I never like porridge...haha...got eat larr..but just not my type..

Post a Comment