Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Exhausting Day

Greeting everyone! Today is just another hectic day for me. Followed Cheryl to go buy her PSP this morning.

After getting her PSP, it's already 1.15 p.m. Haiz, that sucks. Time passed in a blinking of the eye. Reached home at 2 p.m. My parents were already rushing me to get ready.

We were going back to my maternal grandparents' house to celebrate my grandfather's birthday.
I was too tired that I slept in car. I only woke up when I reached Sagil, the place where my grandparents live.

Oh man, what a shock! My grandfather was hospitalised. I was like O-O ...It's his birthday and he entered hospital? Really bad man...

Anyway, it's so boring at there. I took out my PSP and started playing Assassins' Creed Bloodlines.





Just as I am into the game, my PSP shut down. Crap man! I need to play the PSP and the battery was all drained up?

Anyway, the fun did lasted for awhile. Assassins' Creed is really a nice game. If you have a PSP, you should try it.

I was still sleepy that time. Haha... But there was so much food there! Everything is so delicious! I enjoyed eating the 'mua chi' .



I was really full that time. After that, I spent my time chatting with my cousin. Right until dinner time. Didn't managed to snapped a photo.

We left that place at 7 p.m. Then, we went to Hospital Tangkak to visit my grandfather. It was already after the visiting hours. I waited outside while my parents talked to my grandfather.

Reached home at 8.30p.m. Quickly, I copied files into my external hard disk and went bathing. After that, I went to Bryan's house to copy the PSP games.

Now enjoying the new games! That's all for now! Ciaoz

2 comments:

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

wow..Assassin's Creed is out PSP..gonna get it!
Thanx for telling!

d4rkholeang3l said...

ya..u must play it man! it's one of the top games! hahaha...

Post a Comment