Saturday, November 21, 2009

Taman Negara Pahang { Day 2 } Part 2

While everyone was busy getting fooled by the abang. I set my eyes on the crystal clear water.
Suddenly, I saw something moving.

It was a snake! A yellow snake. Quickly, I asked Vicky and Hui Shan to have a look. I also went to called Angeline but she thought I was joking..WTH =.=

Soon, we left Kelah Santuary and went in further along Sungai Terenggan. After a few minutes, we reached a 'mini beach'. That's what Sandra called those sandy places she saw. But that place is rocky!




We were asked to trek the jungle again! Arh, my legs were aching. The guide said that it's not a long way. About 200 metres only. But it seemed like it took us more than half an hour to reach there!

The place is known as Lata Berkoh. Basically, it's a spot where we get to take photos while enjoying looking at the huge rocks and strong water current.






We left the place after 15 minutes. The girls were moving so fast, leaving Vicky behind. So, Vicky tried to run to chase them. Really stupid. That place is so dangerous yet she can do that! One wrong step could end her life.

Soon, we reached a spot to play in the river. That was really the best place ever. We were feeling so hot. A dip in the crystal clear and cool water is so so so amazing!

We couldn't snap any photos during that time as none of our camera is water resistance. Not to mention that they don't wanna follow my camera's foot steps. However, Mr Lim managed to capture a video. I would upload it on Youtube tomorrow and embed it here.

Pei Ying lost her glasses in the water. Luckily one of the guys managed to find it. Or else, she would be blind through out the camp. Haha

Everyone was soaking wet after entering the river. We made our way back to our boat and go back to Liana Restaurant. We switched our position. Sandra was the last, followed by me, Vicky and Hui Shan.

That was the first time I saw Sandra so feminine. Haha! She looked so 'guai' because she can't splash water at anyone and at the same time, she was feeling cold. If only she is that feminine in school, sure a lot guys want her. Lolz...


That's our handsome and professional navigator

We were playing water along the journey back. Haha...
When we reached Liana Restaurant, we were all wet AGAIN!




After that, we went back to our respective hostel to get ready for dinner.

We were supposed to gather at Liana Restaurant for dinner at 8.15 p.m. They said there would be a BBQ part?

However, I left the hostel at 7.00 p.m. with Wai Huang. Both of us went to eat Tahan Burger! The stall is owned by Abang Kucing Liar. Haha... Maybe I was too hungry, the burger is so mouth-watering!




While we were enjoying the burger, Ming Xiang joined us. Then, I took a stroll with Ming Xiang around that area. Since it's still kinda early for dinner to start, we went to SFI group and sit with them.

A SFI teacher came. If I am not mistaken, her name is Puan Lo. She treated everyone of us an ice-cream. Not cheap le. All Nestle Drumstick. RM 3 each.

Ming Xiang and I syok syok only join them and go select the ice-cream. Haha



One of the students was telling ghost stories. Everyone gathered around him just to listen to his creepy stories.
As the time passed by, more and more people joined the group.

It seems like every school had their own 'ghost stories'. As he was telling the stories, I can feel those creepy cool breeze. Damn scary.

Soon, one of them said that it's time to go down to Liana Restaurant. As we were about to leave the 'pondok', we saw one black figure.

All of us screamed like mad and we ran down the stairs all the way to the restaurant !

Some how, there's no BBQ. There's only BBQ chicken. Lolz...
I became emo suddenly that night because of someone. You know, I know, God knows.



That's me! Emo-ing....

 OH ya, I scared Angeline and Zhi Wei twice by appearing in front of them with a torch light in the dark. They thought they saw ghost! Haha...

After the dinner, Vicky, Sandra, Hui Shan and I went for a stroll. They snapped some photos. I was talking on the phone that time with one of my friend. Haha




Angeline and Zhi Wei came and joined us. Lolz ! I am still emo-ing... Singing those emo songs in front of them. Our initial plan is to lepak since the night is still young.

But don't know who said that they were tired and wanna rest. So they bought their burgers and went back to their own room. Leaving me alone again!

I got no choice but to go back to my room. Lee, Johnston and Wai Huang were not in the room. Everyone was in the second room.

I shifted to the other room to join the group. There were like about 8 or 9 people in a small room. We planned to tell ghost stories sleep together that night. However, after two ghost stories , we were too tired to continue.

So, 4 of us went back to our own room and end the day.

Finally, it's end of Day 2, one more day to go...

Stay tuned ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment