Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another Day in My Life

Alright , woke up at 10.30 a.m. today...
I slept at 2.30 a.m. after watching Laughing Gor Turning Point. Very nice movie. Although I know Cantonese a little and don't really understand the dialogues, the shooting scenes and gangsters are just so good !

After that, I went to school to put something on Pn. Neo's table. Imagine that! Going to school with casual clothes! Haha...

Then, go and get my new specs and go for lunch. The food court is like a war zone. As soon as I stepped into the food court, the aunties stormed me! All ask me wanna drink what.
*I know I am famous but no need like this la...

Made a beeline for Dataran Pahlawan ! Parked my bike at McDonald's parking. Then, I saw the notice board,

'Unauthorised vehicles that are parked for more than 2 hours will be clamped.'

Went into Dataran Pahlawan via McDonald's entrance and stage area. There's a crowd. I saw St David students! All cheering. Lolz...

Some of them were on the stage, performing a stupid dance. =.=

But I din join them. Saw the SFI group over there, Kia Meng , Mak , Glenn , almost everyone ! All my old classmates (some tuition friend). I feel so happy. Immediately, I go and join them. Haha...

Suddenly the crowd clap. I was talking that time, don't know what's happening. Then the MC say, 'Kita nak shuffle'

Lolz, what shuffle have to do with Science? Sharveen and Krisna volunteered to shuffle in front of the crowd. Really salute them. Pandai shuffle la. If I am the one shuffling, I sure sprained my ankle already.
(Din managed to record the video)

Joined Jonathan , Suan Kai and Glenn during the lunch break. We went bowling in Mahkota Parade. Before going to Mahkota Parade, Suan Kai went to the toilet in Dataran Pahlawan's McDonald.

He took so long to release his *fluid*...Lolz...
Apparently , his zip malfunction. He had to pin it...

Unfortunately , Jonathan rushed him so he had to come out. On our way to Mahkota Parade, Suan Kai did this:




Lolz...Really misleading pictures...

However, I ask them to go to the bowling alley first. Meanwhile, I go get my bike and park at somewhere without time limitation. Scare got clamped. I don;t have enough money to pay the fine.

Met back with them at the bowling alley. We played two games. I am really a newbie. Keep on masuk longkang during the first game.

I almost win Suan Kai in the second game !!! His score is 114 and mine is 107. Arh!!!
I get to know one new friend today, his name is Li Yang. He's a funny guy lolz. Had a lot fun crapping with him.

When it's my turn to throw the bowling ball, I told him ' Watch me strike '.
Miraculously, I really strike. Lolz, I don't even noe how to play properly. Haha...



It's starting to rain. I am supposed to go home at 2 p.m. But it's raining. Duh!
So, I followed them back to watch the Petrosains Science Show. My school is presenting at 2 p.m. Might as well give them support.

Sarah and Ashmeera really did a great job. They presented their items well. Kudos to them.
After my school, it's SFI's turns. I like their theme, but I just can't hear what they are explaining. Too soft. Maybe that is one of the reason the lost in the competition.

Too tired to stand after that... I asked Glenn to join me stalking my classmates. Haha, we followed Lydia and Triston to the toilet. Really funny that time. I met a girl that I had not seen for the past two years. Wah, she become leng lui ad!

Had my dinner at 4 p.m with Glenn. That freaking plate of rice cost me RM 10! I think I can eat 3 plates of it...

Quickly, we went back to the show at 4.15 p.m. The result will be released at 4.30 p.m.

Out of nowhere, two hot girls appeared !!! Whoa, this is the best part of the show. One of them asked Naethan to join them dance on stage. But that Naethan got no balls, ask Sharveen and Krisna to accompany him. Haha... Here's a shaky video I had recorded.



Finally, the result came out. The champion is SMK Bukit Katil , followed by 1st runner up, SMK Tinggi St David and lastly , SMJK Yok Bin.



It's still raining..No choice but to go back in the rain. I got tuition at 7.30 p.m. Need to rush home...As a result, I am all wet when I reached home. This is the 3rd time !! Haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment