Friday, November 6, 2009

I got back some of my marks...(:

First of all, sorry for not updating. Had been a little busy.

Last week was the worst week ever... I rushed to study Biology and Physics...I am a noobie in Physics. I don't know how to do all the calculation and applying the formulae.

Well, all the hard work paid off. Got my Physics marks today. Unbelievable. Not as I expected.

Here's the papers :


 


The total marks is 190...after calculation , I got 97% after rounding off.

At the same time , I would like to congrats those that score well in their papers , especially Sarah-Jane and Joshua Lim... Both of you were just so great!!!

You see that Miss HO SIU SHEN ? We don't need tips to get good marks you fool !
It's all depends on ourselves. All the effort we put in !

Besides Physics , I got back other papers too. Got 97 too for Prinsip Perakaunan and Modern Maths.
Bahasa Melayu was a bit frustrating got 79 only..missed by 1 mark...

And my Pendidikan Moral got 93! Haha...that prove that I am quite 'bermoral'...

That's all for now...Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wow.. cool..
so clever! haha.. melacca boy eh.. =)

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

hw u noe lolz??? Yup , Melaka boy...haha..

Post a Comment