Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally Exam is Over !

After 3 long and painful weeks, it's finally over...
The last papers was Add Maths.

Crap paper, Paper 1 was easy like nuts, but Paper 2 is so terrible.
Even the smart one cant finished the paper ( or have time to check)

Everyone should feel happy when exam is over, but most of us aren't happy. Really worried bout my Add Maths.

Got back my Chemistry paper today, suprisingly, I got 92. Something extraordinary happened to this paper, but I wont wanna talk bout it. Luckily I still can get that marks.

And, my BM teacher add 1 mark for me. Hehe, I got A1 for my BM. Yahoo!!! First time in this year to get an A1 for BM paper.

Well, it's after exam already, got nothing much to worry about, except for my motor license. Need to go for 8 hours of training to obtain a P license. The training session starts tomorrow. Boring...

Hopefully I won't fail my 'P' test. Don't wanna waste money. And I wanna get a P as soon as possible so that I can bring 'her'... Haha!

After so many months, I guess this is the time for me to play games. Or else, it's just a waste for me to buy my graphic card. And not to forget ,watch those HD movies that I downloaded. There's so many of them , don't know which one to start with.

The next scary thing in school is getting back our marks. And worst of all, overall result. There's streaming next year. Those with mediocre results will drop to 5SC2.

Alright, here's the challenge. Who wanna DoTA? Add me in Garena. My ID is d4rkholeang3l .

That's all for now. Wanna have some nice afternoon sleep. The weather is cool today. Bye!

3 comments:

Kelvin said...

I hate maths...
Clicked ur nuffang btw^^

Mr.J said...

wawawa. i hate math too . but i just finish my Dip Business studies, huhuhu ..

www.pengeRindu.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

Kelvin:
Thanks for the clicks.. I clicked yours too..must help each other. Haha ^^

Mr.J
What to do. I like maths. But this time the paper is so difficult. Good luck in ur studies ya..Don't forget click my ads...haha..

Thanks for leaving comments

Post a Comment