Monday, November 23, 2009

Taman Negara Pahang { Day 3 }

Finally, it's the last day. Woke up as usual. Went for a morning stroll with Mr Lim... Lolz, he's a *shud i say camwhore?



I could feel the gentle morning breeze caressing my face. Really nice feeling...Of course it's better than the pollution in the city!



Everyone gathered for warming up. Seriously, the warming up sucks yet fun. Haha... We counted "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8" in 3 different languages ; English , Malay and Mandarin. No one can speak Tamil lolz...

After that, we went for breakfast. Mihun goreng. Crap man... That's the food that I hate. Ate a little bit only. I don't like it.

Today's activities starts here. Don't need to search. There's not much photos taken during Rapid Shooting unless the person wants his/her camera to spoil.





I was asked to sit at the back of the boat. Holy shit, and I am in charged of scooping water out of the boat so that it wont sink !

That is really the worst task ever. I spent most of my time scooping water. Especially when the boats got near to each other, everyone would be splashing water.

In the end, everyone got wet. And me? Scoop water la. What to do...

Arrived all wet at Kampung Orang Asli. The path to the village is really challenging. Especially at the last part where there is a steep way up and the floor were so slippery.

Here's the situation of the village. We , as city people were so shocked to see their lifestyle.





Then, we watched a demostration of starting fire and also blowdart or better known as 'sumpit'






According to Orang Asli traditions, only a man that can use sumpit professionally can get married.

Guys, what you waiting for? Go learn how to use sumpit... Haha

Everyone was giving a chance to try using the sumpit. It's heavy and long as you can see in the photo.

The only thing I remembered there was the abang told Angeline ,

' Kalau tak boleh tiup , awak sedut. ' 

And the translation in English is,

' If you can't blow, suck it. '

Haha...stop right there. Don't think dirty !

Sandra and I bought a blowdart each. Lolz, next time we can use it during emergency.

On my way back to the boat, I fell. Crap man! I told Sandra to be careful at the slippery slope and yet I slipped.

Luckily Sandra was in front of me, or else I ll be rolling down.
Mr Koh laughed at me but he slipped too. Haha..Payback...

Reached hostel at about 11.30 a.m.We got one hour to pack our things. It's time to go home... 3 days passed in a twinkling of an eye.

Brought my luggage to the bus and then gathered at Liana Restaurant for our last meal at that place.
Everyone was so tired. Cut the story short lolz. I am tired of typing too...That's my lunch for that day.



The meal was really nice. Especially the pumpkin. Soon, it's time to leave that place.

Someone on a Chinese movie in the bus, but I was too tired to watch. Sandra and I slept... Don't know anything after that.

After some time, we woke up. Then the bus stopped at a place for the teachers to buy fish.

We stopped again at an unknown place. Bought some pisang goreng, karipap, lekor and other food from there. Had a little party in the bus. Haha

The second movie was Tsunami, a Korea film. Let me tell you the truth, don't buy pirated DVD. The subtitle sucks to the max! I slept all the time until the tsunami scene.




Nothing special until we reached Melaka and got home...
 Oh ya! Wei Qi was on-air at 8 p.m. She work with My FM. ( if you get what I mean )

That's all for the 3-day-camp at Taman Negara Kuala Tahan, Pahang.
I sincerely hope that there will be another trip there. Looking forward to visitng that place again!

No comments:

Post a Comment