Friday, November 13, 2009

Tiring day

Slept for 5 hours only yesterday. Woke up at 6 a.m. Really can't open my eyes.

Today is the retirement of Pn. Neo, my Modern Maths teacher. She's a good teacher. Teach with dedications but some students don't respect her. Her sound is too soft, so the whole class would normally lepak during Modern Maths periods.



Well, that's her! She had been teaching in SMK Tinggi St David for 31 years! Really long time.  It's time for her to get some rest. Haha...
* Credits to Mr Tam for the photo

After the ceremony, I went around walking around school emo-ing. There's nothing I can do. I got offered to join a camp in Taman Negara , Pahang. Yesterday, the 'good' Sandra told me that we will sleep in chalet during this camp. After I agreed, I just get to know from Amir that we are going to sleep in tents!

Walao, not one day only. It's 3 days 2 nights. Really gonna suffer. Life is pathetic without internet ! No facebook, no MSN  and no blogging !

Luckily there's still a phone with me. But I'm not sure how long the battery will last. Hopefully it's enough for me to sms when I really need it.

School dismissed at 12 noon. Had my lunch in the car. I was in a hurry. As soon as I reached home, I quickly take a bath and get ready. The van is going to come at 1.30 p.m. I am going for driving lessons.

Reached Lendu at 2.30p.m. Freaking Negro MMU student, made us waited for so long. Started my 1-hour lesson at 2.30 p.m. Got a lot of comments from the instructor. Good and bad. Haha...Good because I can show the signs well. Bad because I have no patience, can't wait.

Lesson ended on 3.20p.m. I wanna continue for second session , then the fat-ass Malay man said my name is not in the list ! WTF ! I already booked yesterday saying that I want to do 2 hours and now you tell me my name is not in the list ?!

He asked me to sit down and wait. So I wait la. Got one Malay girl also waiting as her name was not in the list too. After 10 minutes, he let us write our name and start our lessons. So, now there's a total of 10 people during the session. Suddenly one Indian lady come. Her name was in the list. And that freaking fat-ass as me to discontinued the lesson.

WTF again! Why not you ask that Malay girl to stop! Racism ar? Furiously, I take my helmet go to the office to fuck up the clerk. Then the clerk say, 'you go tell that fat-ass that I ask him to let you join this session'

So I go back to the waiting area and talk to him. He said cannot ! Fuck it man! Waste my energy only. Not to mention that his shitty fat face and one more guy back up him.

That guy said,

' Kite kerje same ngan JPJ, bukan sekolah memandu ini. Awak tengok kat dia dan saya, dua-dua ade keluarga. Kalau JPJ tangkap kite orang krana lebih quota, siapa nak sara keluarga kite orang?'

I asked him politely to let me in, since the clerk said so already. He said cannot! Rules are made to be broken la you dumb ass.

After that he said,

' Kalau awak tak puas, jangan gi complain kat kerani tu. Dia tak tau ape-ape. Nak complain pergi complain kat Putrajaya, pejabat JPJ.'

WTF, I pay you money to hear these words? Really son of a bitch ! Aiya, don't wanna find trouble with this type of people. Went back to the office to book for 2 more sessions! This time I ask that fatty clerk to do her work properly. Don't mistype again !

It's only 3.40 p.m. The van is leaving for Melaka town at 4.30 p.m. Still got one more hour to go. And I am really sleepy!

Alright , van is leaving! That Negro and Indian lady sit the same van as mine! Damn , the two Indian ladies so noisy. Keep on talk, talk and talk only !

I slept all the way till I reach Batu Berendam. From there, I keep on sms until I reach home. The driver left me at the entrance of my neighbourhood. I need to walk in =.=

On my way back, I saw Matthew Yap and Matthew Pang. The two Matthew's. They were going to the swimming pool and asked me to join them.

Quickly went home and get myself ready and then went to the pool. I saw two hot girls cycling! Never knew there's such girls in my neighbourhood. Most probably from villas. Haha.

Matthew Yap got emo after Pang told him his Physics marks. I go no more stamina to swim. Had not been swimming for like 2 years already.

Had a lot fun swimming and playing in the pool with them. We left the pool at 7.15 p.m. Had our dinner at D' Nangka.

Now only I know why they named that place. The whole place is like a nangka orchard. With real nangka trees. 3 of us were wearing shorts, got bitten by mosquitoes. By the way, the food is kinda cheap and scrumptious. Pang snapped some photos, I' ll upload it when I got the photos from him.

Reached home at 8 p.m. Really tired...Been busy the whole day. I need to have enough sleep or else I'll be a panda !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Panda? LOL! It's Saturday, get some rest man!

IMCurtain.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

Lolz...I am going to Pahang next monday. Really hectic life...

Had not been sleeping enough for few weeks already

Post a Comment