Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Hero Saves Beauty"

Just like the title, today I am being called a hero for saving a female friend of mine this evening.^ ~ ^
Maybe it's not something big, but it's still something that is worth blogging.

This girl, in this case known as A is my close friend. Both of us are good friends since I am in Standard 5 (she's one year younger than me btw).

We often play basketball together in the neighbourhood.
So, today is just like the other days, we were at the basketball court.

Then, we were asked to join a game with other players.
Usual game ; Steal, Run, Aim, Shoot ( No dunking... All shorties )

The ball went off court. One of the players went to get the ball. He, however, threw the ball back to the court instead of bringing it back.

A did not realise that the ball was going to hit her head. I shouted at her to watch out and dodge but it's too late for her to react.

Without hesitation, I rush to her, and hit the ball away !
All the other players were so suprise when they see me doing that. Then, they said " Ying Xiong Jiu Mei " which means hero saves beauty.

It's the first time I got that time I got title. Haha... Kinda happy yet shy.
Most of them thought that A and I have relationship. The truth is we are just super close friend. Nothing special.

Personally, I got hit by basketball several times. Darn painful especially when the ball hit your head. Not to mention there's a risk of head injury. That's why I don't want her to share the same fate as myself.

P/S : This post is based on true story. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment