Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry X'mas !



Merry Christmas to all readers !

This year's Christmas is the best in my life.
Mak planned a sudden countdown gathering.

When I arrived at Melaka Mall McDonald, Mak and Jonathan were there already.
Then they leave me with Mak's girlfriend, Chia Ven ( I guess so) .
At first I don't know it's his girlfriend but in the end I know. Lolz...



Li Yang arrived at about 11 p.m. The place was really full with people.
When it's about 11.50, I went around to a few tables telling them that we are going to do a countdown.

30 seconds to 12 a.m. , we started counting.
I was the first to shout ' Thirty, 29 , ... '

Then everyone in the restaurant followed. Damn ! It's so fun !
When it's 12 a.m sharp, we shouted ' Merry Christmas ! '

The McD employees sure got suprised. We dominated the whole place. Haha...
We wished each and everyone in the restaurant. It really show's unity.



We left at about 1 a.m.
On my way back, I met with a bunch of Mat Rempits.

Maybe I was just being paranoid, but something telling me that they were aiming to rob me.
One of them looked at me for a long time at traffic light.

I got no choice but to make a U-turn to somewhere with more people because the road to my neighbourhood very dark.

Until they leave already only I went home. Damn scary.

Anyway, other than the Mat Rempits issue, I really enjoyed myself this year. This is the first time of my life I countdown for Christmas.

P/S : Thanks Mak for the last minute plan.

And again, Merry Christmas to everyone !!!

2 comments:

Post a Comment