Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last outing of 2009

This is our final outing for the year 2009!
Only Vicky, Hui Shan, WXY, Sandra and Vivian were able to join. Anyway, it's still a great one!

Went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 at GSC today.
I watched it free as I got a free ticket from VisaGo.



The movie was simply hilarious, perfect for lots of laughters. Especially during the part where the female chipmunks intro themselves as The Chipettes.
Lolz, someone at the back shouted  " Chipet! "

I was kind of reluctant to do that as I don't wanna embarass myself.
Haha, but seriously, every time the word ' Chipettes' is used, I ll laugh like hell.

The movie is kinda short, just about 90 minutes. But all I wanted to see is the cute Chipmunks and Chipettes (lol)

And not to forget, Dave shouting 'Alvinnnnnnnnnnnnn! '

After the movie, we went shopping around ( not shopping actually, just walking around without directions).
We saw 2 lolcats ! So cute...

Sandra left us early. Then, we went for dinner. Damn, because I wanted to snap some photographs, they leave me! And is freaking hard to contact them.

Ended up eating Prosperity Meal at McD alone in frustration.



And curse you McD, your prosperity burger is so small and normal that it is not worth my RM 14. So expensive with all those unnecessary charges, if it's not because I had not eaten one of this prosperity burger before, I won't even eat your burger.

With that amount of money, I can buy 5 Ramly burgers and 1 big bottle of Coke!

Met up with them again after eating. By that time, I already drank 2 large cup of Coke. OMG!
Planned to go Jetty to makan angin, but ended going to MP again.

Bought a packet of graph papers at MP's MPH and made a beeline to DP's field.
I test some night shots using my camera on tripod until Vicky says she wanted to get some drinks at this shop.



Cool Blog? I don't understand why they use the word 'Blog' ? It's just a  shop selling beverages. There's no Nuffnang ads there for me to click !

Ordered an ice blended cappuccino which costs me RM 3 and it taste so-so only. My homemade nescafe is better. Haha.

Went to the field again to see hot air balloon being raised up. It's really an experience. Never seen one before in my life.




For sure my balls would shrink *ahem * heart will pop out if you ask me to go onto it. It's so unstable!
All of them left at about 9 p.m. From then, I started my journey home.

That's all we did today! Hope we still have the chance to go out again next year. SPM is coming~~~

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yesterday I walked too fast dy
Coz I hungry liao mah
Lol~
Sry lo...
Had to end up with ur prosperity burger and 2 cups of coke which cost you RM14...

d4rkholeang3l said...

=.=
suan liao la..dun wan complaint ad...
not that we have the chance to go out already dis year

Post a Comment