Saturday, December 19, 2009

Another unplanned activity

Woke up kinda late this morning.
Went for lunch with my parents at Kampung Lapan when Nicholas called and asked me if I wanna join them for pool.

After eating, I went to Tesco. Then, Alex(Nic's friend) arrived with his car and brought us to Jetty.
It was raining cats and dogs. Gosh, I am wet again. It's freaking cold in the car.

We played pool for more than an hour. Alex is really good in this. We played four games and I lost all 4. WTH!
On our way back, he blasted his speakers. Damn chun...Haha...

We planned to play Left 4 Dead next week. Hopefully I pawn them kao kao.

Reached home at about 5.30 and bathed. Then, I took a short nap and went to a wedding dinner at Tiara Golf Club ( not sure bout the name ).




Even myself don't know who is the groom and bride. My mother's relative. I am really bad at calling those ' gelaran'. If prefer calling 'Uncle' and Auntie' lolz.



And all those photographers using Canon EOS 400D 40D Haha. Anyway, they have the skills and they're so professional. Salute them man..

I drank quite a lot of beer today but I dont feel drunk. Instead, I have the mood to type this post. Haha.
I keep on ask the beer girl woman to stop adding beer to my glass, but she still continue =.=

That's all for today. Tomorrow gonna be another day of holiday. School gonna reopen soon. Haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment