Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bowling and Pool at MIBC

It's two tiring days for me...

On the first day, I went to MIBC to play bowling.
Since it's weekday, the price is RM 10 for 3 games. 



Went there together with Vicky, Hui Shan, Sandra, WXY and CZW.
The way they throw the ball, each one of them have their own style. Damn funny.

And Sandra played trick to win me! Arh..Sandra, you just wait for my revenge.

After bowling, we went to play pool. A game costs RM 3. 
Since it's based on per game, of course we wanna play longer. So, we stopped the ball from entering the hole so that we can reuse them. Lolz...



When girls are playing pool, guys need to watch out. They didn't look around before moving the cue.  I almost got hit by them. =.=


Not to mention, when you pissed them off, they'll poke you with the cue. WTH! 
Especially Sandra, she'll say ' I wanna poke you till you die! ' 

Before I forget, I would like to thank Sandra for the cup corn she bought for me. Haha...




We left at about 2.30 p.m. and went to Mydin for lunch. During lunch, we chit chat alot and select many songs to sing the next day. We're going to karaoke. 

After that, Hui Shan and I sang two songs in K-Box, 'Mungkin Nanti and Kenangan Terindah' . Undoubtedly, Malay songs is more suitable for me to sing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment