Saturday, December 12, 2009

New and cheap phone for myself

I came across a promotional leaflet when I was at Tesco yesterday.
As soon as I read it, I was like, WTH! RM 98.75 for a new phone? And it's dual sim?



It's the CSL i200 (maybe named after Najib become Prime Minister for 200 days?)
Unbelievable. Too bad, the shop has no more stock.
So, I went home and read some review bout it.

Considering it quite a good phone, I asked my dad if I can get one. Lolz, good boy here.
He gave the green light and I went to Mydin at night to get the phone.

I got mine at RM 105. That's like RM 7 extra. But it's still cheap. Some other shops are selling the same model at RM 130 to RM 150.

Well, it's just my secondary phone so I don't expect much from it. Still, it's an upgrade for me.

For the review, please visit my other blog,  TechUpdates101

Last but not least, I sincerely hope that you guys can click on my Nuffnang ads. I am really short of cash now. You click mine, I ll click yours. Thanks!

3 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

how was the OS? is it user friendly?

Anonymous said...

Clicked and nanged!

http://dead-cockroach.xanga.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

hi there...thanks for the clicking...

the OS is kinda ok for basic use...dont expect it to be like Symbian though...

it will lag when type sms too fast..mayb it's just me that is too fast or the phone itself lag at messaging.but overall, its good..

P/S : clicked both ur ads too...

Post a Comment