Monday, December 14, 2009

Drag Me To Hell

Yo guys! Just watched this movie with Nic. Too bad he gotta leave before the movie ended



Anyway, I watched it till the end.
Gosh, this movie is damn scary and full of suspense. Especially with the old bitch woman.
I never knew that placing a curse on someone is that scary until I watched this movie. 

Not sure if anyone read the news today, an explosion had occured at the new Aeon Jusco Mall in Melaka.
The mall was scheduled to opened on the 17th of December. Maybe the opening will be delayed because of this incident. 
 
Right now, I feel like punching someone in the face. I just don't get it.
Why must they treat me like this? Being over-sensitive over small issues?

Damn, maybe I am not one of their friend, they didn't even treat me as one. Sob...
I regretted trusting that person for so long only to know that she's the same as the others. 

Well, let it be. There's still others that care bout me such as my parents and especially you. 
Thanks for reading ! 

P/S : help me click click the ads ya! thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment