Thursday, December 10, 2009

A day with Bec

Well, not actually a day, just a few hours only..

Went to Dataran Pahlawan today. I was just planning for a casual window shopping then go home. But, my mum called and told me that she'll pick me up at 3.30p.m. instead of 12.

Duh, how am I gonna spend that few hours at DP? I am not a shopper. It's boring there. Haiz.
Then, I received a sms from Bec. She said that she's in DP. I was like 'WTH'.

About an hour before she's at her house and now she's at DP? Lolz...
When I was just about to spend the two hours sitting on a bench doing nothing, Bec called me and asked where am I.

At that moment, I was already at the field. She said that she's at Le Garden. After we met up, we walked around DP until we reach McD.

Then she said, 'Why not we go to the new McD?'

The new McD is at the other side of the building. But we still went there. We chat a lot there and saw Ka Hui too. Kah Hui, thanks a lot for the french fries!

It's 2 p.m. , both of us went to Tanasia but it was under renovation. Bec proposed that we go to Old Taste (Bec, it's not Old Town ! Lolz...). However, we ended up in Seoul Garden at Mahkota Parade.

On my way there, I called my mum that I'll get back home by bus. We spent 2 hours in Seoul Garden savouring those scrumptious food.

Steven came when we were about to leave. Bec followed Steven and 'dumped' (just joking) me. After that, I took a bus home. The journey from Mahkota Parade to my house was like 2 hours. Damn freaking long...

Not gonna elaborate longer for now. While I was typing this post, I am already half asleep. That's all for now.
Oh ya, my camera's battery was dead. No pics for this post. Sorry...

P/S : Bec, next time we go out again ya...and don't forget to bring gloves. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment