Friday, December 4, 2009

Pikom PC Fair 2009 (III) Melaka [Day 1]

Hi guys...today(yesterday actually) is the first day of Pikom PC Fair (III) at MITC , Melaka.

I arrived at 9.40a.m. today. I am working for the third time in PC fair!!! Haha



 

After meeting with Vicky and Sandra, we went to the exhibition hall entrance. It's still not open. Everyone was waiting outside, all other exhibitors can be seen chatting at that place.

Soon, the door open at 10.15 a.m. Only the exhibitors with passes are allowed to enter the hall.
The previous time I worked at PC fair, I didn't get any pass. So, I tell the guard, but he said cannot and asked me to refer to the organiser booth.


So, I went to the organiser booth. The passes were already taken but I don't have it. They asked me to call the number of the person who took the passes.

I did what they told. To my horror, they tell me that they already have enough workers!!! Wth!!!
I already told Michael that 3 of us is going to work and even gave him our details. But he didn't summit it to the KL branch.

Since I can't enter the hall, I asked Jonathan who is also working in the fair to lend me his pass so that I can smuggle in. Haha...

I talked to Andy, he said that he can only accept two more workers. After that, Andy came out and gave me two passes. I need to negotiate a bit with the guard before he let 3 of us enter the hall with 2 passes.

We went around looking for a vacancy. Soon, we found a vacancy for one person at Maxis Broadband. Vicky chose to work there. The pay is kinda high. Basic salary is RM 70 per day.

Both Sandra and I ran to the booth. Andy and Alex were briefing the other worker. Damn! They changed the commission rate. The previous rate is RM 10 per unit without any target.

Now, we need to sell at least 3 notebooks before getting commission. The 4th unit is RM 5 per unit. And from the 11th unit onwards, it's RM 10 per unit. Haiz...

I am the first one to sell a netbook today, the Dell Inspiron Mini priced at RM 1199 is really a good bargain.
We only managed to sell two units today. Sad...


Went for lunch with Jonathan and then walked around the fair. Haha, most pictures taken were blurred. Anyway, I managed to get Jonathan's sister's photo. My first PC Fair Booth Babe's picture!!!


Went back to work as usual. Got nothing special. My legs were aching real bad....
They didn't buy dinner for everyone. Instead, they gave us RM 6 each to go and buy our own food after the fair.

We closed our booth at about 9.15 p.m. Sandra and I went to Vicky's booth. She's not done yet. So,we went out to the lobby to wait for her. While Sandra went to the toilet. I chat with a guy that worked under Navotech before. He's a technician. Lolz, he still recognised me.

At the same time, I saw my ex... Haha..never wonder why I'll be with someone like her. I don't suit her at all.
Vicky and Sandra were done. We walked to MIBC to have our dinner. Haha, damn you Sandra for making us walked so far.
 

 

We had our 'expensive' dinner and then went home. Our legs were like jellies. Haha...
That's all for today...Gonna continue tomorrow.


Thanks for reading. Don't forget to come find me if u need Dell, Acer or Lenovo notebooks. I am working at booth MK 94 (FyZi Malaysia ) My name is Ray...

Our passes for Pikom PC Fair (III) 2009







No comments:

Post a Comment