Thursday, December 17, 2009

Karaoke At Jetty

This is the first time I go to this place.
I would say it's a very nice place to spend time with friends.

In addition, the rates are kinda cheap.
We spent about 5 hours singing many songs. I don't know how many, but really alot. Now I am having sore throat.

The funny thing is I am an English ed fella, so I cant read Mandarin. Haha. I sing the songs based on the Pin Yin lyrics I brought along. Paiseh paiseh....



By the time we ended, the sky were already covered with dark clouds. It's gonna rain very heavily. Quickly, we rushed to Mahkota Parade.



Had our dinner at MP as it already rained heavily. I had claypot chicken rice. And, it's really annoying when the welfare fella come and ask donation from us.

In the end, Xin Ying and Sandra gave her RM 5 each to shut her mouth.

After that, we went to Dataran Pahlawan, which is just opposite MP and played some games at the arcade.
While waiting for their parents to arrive, we went to Kopitiam Express to have some drinks.

Soon, everyone went back. I went to take my bike and balik rumah. Tired~~~~

P/S : I sang 'Wo Ai De Ren' with lots of feelings...Mixed feelings that time...Personality breakdown I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment