Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Hidden Truth

It's school holidays. I should be enjoying my life now. No study stress.
However, I am not. Had being emo-ing for the past two weeks.

Why?

I get to know many things lately. Things that I don't expect to happen or predict.

1) Backstabbers
2) Hypocrites
3) Leechers
4) Parasites
and the list go on....
And the only good thing bout this is that I can filter out the good and the bad from my network of friends.

I just don't get it. Why some people just like to ruin others' relationship?
They feeling jealous because no one like or show interest in them? Or what? What do they get from doing that?

When I fall sick, I tell her. But what I get? Cold and short reply. Is this what friends are? It's already about 1 year since we knew each other.

Even my SMS buddy that I knew about 3 weeks ago is more caring than she is. I really can't understand. Is that just you or I am thinking too much?

Right now, I feel that I am only an object to be used by her. When she need me, she'll find me. When she don't, there's not even a single message from her.
It's not that I am selfish and keep everything to myself. I wanna help her. But, why make the relationship so tense?Finding me only when you need something? Can't we even have a nice casual chat?

Maybe I am thinking too much. I am really confused now. I don't know what I should be doing.

P/S : Just like any other human, I have feelings too...

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

hey cheer up ya! =)

kenwooi.com

Huei Ying said...

Pass by from Innit :) nice blog u have!

d4rkholeang3l said...

kenwooi:

I'll try to cheer up bro...I just need to learn how to put things down...

BabyMocha:

Thanks for the comment. I am glad that u like my blog. I'll drop by at ur blog^^

Click click my ads if can ya.thanks

Post a Comment