Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is year 2009 a bad or good year to you?

We're one day away from the year 2010.
Year 2009 is just another so-so year for me:

Good events that occured:

1) I am sixteen
2) People sang birthday song for me after so many years ! (thanks alot Sarah)
3) I transferred school.
4) Get to know people like Vicky and AO.
5) Get to filter out the good and the bad friends
6) I got my motor license. Finally yo!
7) Got a 1 Tera HDD, GC, LCD, Wireless modem
8) Every month also buy 1 new gadget. I tried to stop myself, but cant..
9) I got a second and decent computer. First time using AMD!
10) Got a new camera to replace my old one
11) Went to Taman  Negara. I always wanted to go this type of place and now I got the chance.
12) I started blogging and earned RM 50 from Nuffnang in 5 weeks yo!
13) I started involving in photography and become a photog.

Bad / Sad events

1) I am still single
2) Loved someone so deeply but ended without conclusion.
3) Got fucked up in new school ( you know what you did there )
4) Almost got robbed by rempit.
5) Camera and GC died. Right now, computer giving random crashes. WTF
6) Had a great mental breakdown but luckily my family was with me through it. I love all of you...
7) Sprained my leg countless of time in basketball.
8) And a lot more...


How bout yours? 

2 comments:

Bunny said...

nanged

d4rkholeang3l said...

thanks bro...do drop some positive comments too ya! hahaha

Post a Comment