Friday, December 11, 2009

I got my license !!!

Hi guys, I am back with updates.

Went for JPJ test this morning. Woke up at 6. Damn sleepy.
Everyone was waiting anxiously at the booth. Both Lee and I was so nervous.

JPJ guys came and took our forms. It's time to start the test.
Lee got Suzuki Smash ( new bike) while I used an old Suzuki FC. The FC is powerful and it's great!

Lee was in front of me at the queue. I wasn't paying much attention when he did the test. I was too nervous.
When Lee was approaching the end of Bahagian II, the JPJ guy asked me to start.

And I managed to did everything in Bahagian II and Bahagian III. At the starting of Bahagian III, I faced some difficulties starting the bike. I remembered to turn the key this time!

When my teacher came, he smiled at me. Lolz, I knew I ll pass this time. However, Lee did not pass the test. He had to retake Bahagian III at a price of RM 55.

Finally I can get my license before Christmas. Haha. This year's Christmas gonna be different for me.

Oh ya, before I forget. I would like to congratulate Pei Wen because she passed her JPJ test too after failing several times in Bahagian II.

Gosh, I am feeling so happy and great now. Gonna get my license at JPJ office on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment