Thursday, December 10, 2009

Epic Conversations

Just now I browsed LYN Kopitiam. Lolz, someone created this topic and I can't stop laughing when I read all the posts. Haha...

Here's some epic conversations to share with you guys :

Conversation 1
me: hi
girl: hi
me: U free tonite?
girl : sure
me: can i sleep over?
girl: my mom not around, so i guess you can.
me: can we, u know *ahemahem* if u want~
girl:umm, i donno what you mean
me: i mean, like you know, do that thing on the bed
girl: you mean sleep?
me: I mean sex >..<
girl: how to do? I never try before
me: oh, i just poke the hole infront between your legs
girl: what hole?
me: the hole between your leg
girl: i got no hole, but i got this long stick.

Conversation 2


You: yo 2 inch
Stranger: hah?
You: u 2 inch?
Stranger: no 1/5
You: oh i see...
You: that's short
Stranger: same as yours
You: no, mine is 10 inch
Stranger: yeah
You: 10 is longer than 1/5
Stranger: still
You: i pity your girlfriend...
Stranger: i haven't one
You: because you 1/5 inch?
Stranger: no, because I'm 4 years old
You: -.-


Conversation 3 

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hi 2"
Stranger: hi
You: u 2"?
Stranger: huh?
You: you must be 2 inch
Stranger: wat?
You: see? i told you, you really 2"
Stranger: wat r u talking about?
Stranger: 2 inch?
You: dun worry, kuzumitaiga also 2"
Stranger: lol
Stranger: u japanese?
You: no, but i noe you are 2"
Stranger: how do u noe?
You: coz i noe

2 comments:

stfuamie said...

1 & 2 is funny, but i couldnt understand the 3rd one..lol

d4rkholeang3l said...

Lolz bro..u need some sense of hummour...haha...

Post a Comment