Monday, December 7, 2009

Pikom PC Fair 2009 (III) Melaka [Day 2]

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for the past few days.
PC fair just ended and I am so tired.

Alright guys, here's what happened on the second day of PC fair.

I arrived at my booth at 10.30 a.m. I thought I was late, but I'm not! I'm the first one to arrive. Lolz.
Andy and Alan already set up everything and display the notebooks. I went to talk with Daniel from Navotech.

Nice chat with him though. We talked bout the monitors he was selling and also the games trailers. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is super cool!

It's already 10.50a.m. I went back to my booth to get ready because the end users would come in at 11.
Janice and the two Ivan's were already here.

So, it's a normal day... My legs were aching badly throughout the day. Again, I was the one who sold the first notebook. Haha... I managed to sell two units on that day.

At about noon, Janice had to go back because she's sick. So, left 4 people at our booth. Sandra and Janice no longer working together with us.

I talked to Andy about the commission rate but to no avail. Haiz... Made my mood bad only. So, I took the opportunity to go to Maxis broadband booth ( the one Vicky was working) to ask for a vacancy for tomorrow. Lolz...

Chee Meng and Kenny from Maxis broadband agreed to accept me. But I told them that I need to consider first because I can't leave my company as I wished.

It's 9 p.m. We started packing things up and sealed our booth. I asked Andy if it's okay for me to not come working tomorrow.

He said, ' You don't want come also can. Your two days' salary burned lo...'

Damn! At that time, I knew I need to work for that extra one day. Haiz... Everyone went back. I went to the Maxis booth again to inform Kenny that I can't work with them.

I went to Navotech's Sonic Gear booth to get a pair of earphones for Dada... It's our first time talking on phone. Haha. Hope to do so again in the future.

Vicky said she don't wanna join me for dinner. So, I went to Mydin to have a plate of Nasi Kandar. It's super expensive. RM 6.30 for one set excluding drinks. =.=

After eating, I went home, bathe and sleep.

That's all for Day 2. Didn't managed to capture any pictures on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment