Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Year Gift!

Well, it's New Year! A brand new year with brand new life. 
And, of course I need to treat myself good and get something. Haha

My hope is to grab a Nokia 5800. Previously, I was in dilemma of choosing 5530 or 5800. I finally made my choice.



Actually, I could have gotten my phone today, but I didn't. Maybe tomorrow or some other time next week.
Right now, I am downloading loads of songs for the new phone. And, it's legal. Not those illegal P2P style.

Go google for Nexus Radio. Not bad I would say. But downloading is kinda slow for me lolz.

Arh, I can't stop thinking of that phone! The music, and the ability to install application. Crap!
Not to forget GPS. Still thinking of the navigation software... Haha...

I am joining 'The Tubers!'
Oh ya, Nic mentioned that Bunkface came to Melaka Mall just now. But I didn't went there. Lazy + Afraid of fucking rempits.

But , I'll always remember this phrase,

' Saya tak mahu banyak, saya cuma mahu semua. ' Translate into english yo!
Gtg for now... Bye!

6 comments:

Elaine New said...

i returned the favour. =)

btw, i think 5530 would be better because its new (i think da functions n everythin should have been improved). 5800 is already 1 yr on the market. but of cos, its totally up 2 u! =)

d4rkholeang3l said...

Thanks alot! Btw, I prefer 5800 because of the 3G and GPS.

I like 5530 too, but I dont really mind the appearance actually. It's both the same thing except for some of the eye candy...

And, thanks again for the comment..hehe

KwOnG FeI said...

though i want to change a phone, i had changed my mind after buying my camera..
so now i didn't chekc for phone updates..
btw, clicked 2 frisco...
hw come no chatbox de?
next time you can check my presence thru nuffnang analytics..~~

d4rkholeang3l said...

i bought a camera last month..spend alot larr..
btw, i added a chatbox, do drop by to chit chat ya....

and thankss alot for the clicks!

conan_cat said...

tak mahu banyak tapi mahu semua? so ambitious lar you :P

a few of my friends are using 5800 and apparently they really are loving it lor, lol. not bad functions for a rm1k phone, really!

get it, get it quick! :P

d4rkholeang3l said...

already got it! haha...
still exploring it right now..

Post a Comment