Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2 Accidents in 2 Days

12 January 2010

In just two days, two of my friends were involved in accident.
Both are motorcyclist.

The first one, Daniel just passed his Undang test on last Thursday.
On Monday, he was riding his bike with a friend when he skidded when he was entering a corner.
As a result, bruises on his arm and leg.

The second one, which just happened just now is far more serious.
He lost his control when riding at speed of near 100 km/h? ( I am not sure )
Then, he fell off from his bike and slide along the road before hitting the road divider.  = . =

His injuries :
1) Shoulder dislocation ( not really sure, maybe got fracture )
2) One hole at the left leg with diameter of about 1 10 sen syiling
3) Bruises , torn shirt

Seeing both of my friends got into trouble with their bike, it makes me feel scare to bring my bike around.
Well, maybe I just need to be extra careful and not to speed.

To all motorcyclist out there, please, I repeat, please care of your own and others' safety. Don't bring your bike at high speed. It's better to be late than never.

You may escape with slight injuries. But who knows, the accident might be fatal.
LOVE YOURSELF !

No comments:

Post a Comment