Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The first busiest day in Form 5

Today is the first most busy and tiring day in Form 5.
I went to school by motorcycle this morning.

Got caught by prefects during the assembly for having long hair.
WTH, my hair is so short also got asked to go onto the stage.

After some free hair-cut session, there's Pendidikan Jasmani or PE.
We went out to walk, jog, and run. Lolz...

After PE, continue studying until 2 pm.
When school was dismissed, I went to the canteen to buy some food.
Hell what, no more food!
No choice but to drink a packet of soya bean drink as my lunch.

Then, went for club meeting. I am in Computer Club.
Seriously, the computer lab needs improvement.
Time to put my computer knowledge into practice.
Let's start off by formatting all the computer to Linux!

After the club meeting, got Yellow house practice.
We ran the full length cross-country route.
I think it was few kilometres far...

Back to school before 5,
bought another packet of soya bean drink to quench my thirst. Lol...
Then, I go home together with Kai Loong.
Not to forget, to the Mak Cik Guard,

' Tayar motor saya murah je, Nak gigit, gigit lah ! '
Upon arriving at home, I changed my shoes and went to the basketball court.
Played a full-court game. Damn tiring.
In the end, I finally pancit. Flattened....

Balik rumah to bathe and eat my dinner.
And right now, typing this post.

I am having fever now! Arh... !

No comments:

Post a Comment