Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paranormal Activity

9 January 2010

It had been quite awhile since I stepped into a cinema. ( about two weeks only )
Lolz.. Actually, I don't go to cinema that often.

After playing basketball, Nicholas asked me if I want to join them for a movie at MBO.
We watch Paranormal Activity.



I am pretty sure most Nuffnangers know about this movie due to the premier screening not long ago.
Honestly, I am not a fan of horror movie.

Hmm, let's see. The only horror movie I watched last year was Drag Me to Hell. That's all.
The cinema is only half full. The seats in front of us are empty.
Pretty creepy I would say.

Too bad, a few 'Jakuns' who didn't watch movie in cinema before spoil the mood.
They keep on say ' Ni dah paranormal ni. Paranormal '
Lolz...

The movie is just a low cost with $15000. However, the story line is pretty good.
There were time it's pretty scary.

Especially when the demon possessed Katie and stare at Micah while he was sleeping. Imagine someone staring at you when you are sleeping...



What I didn't expect is the climax and ending.
The climax is when Katie got dragged out of her room by an unseen force and she shout like mad.

And the ending is the scariest where Katie who was being possesed by the demon killed Micah and throw him at the camera. Then she showed her face on the camera and smash it.  Unexpected!


No comments:

Post a Comment