Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life Brief Candle

I just realised, our life is short.
Just like a candle. It may goes off anytime...

We may be here now, and the next minute, maybe we are dead.
Therefore, cherish the moment you have with your friends and family. Appreciate your life and love others..
Avoid quarreling, avoid hatred, avoid revenge.

If we really love someone, we need to show them that we do before it's too late.

I really regretted for having a big quarrel with my elder brother not long ago..
Kor, I am sorry. It wont happen again.

And to my parents and relatives, I love all of you!
Sorry for all the wrong-doing I did before this.

2 comments:

woaini_87 said...

I feel the same too..
but quarreling is something sometime unavoidable...
most important is we do good now..

d4rkholeang3l said...

always treasure wat u have now...

Post a Comment