Thursday, January 28, 2010

I need a DSLR badly

Why on earth this happen to me?
I should be playing with my DSLR now.

Stupid online seller.
We already agree to deal..
But now, she FFK me..

She said that her friend want the camera and ask if I want to buy Sony A200.



Well, I considered that model before and kinda interested with it.
So I call her...manatau called her so many times but she din answer.
I need a freaking DSLR quite urgent la.

If only I have the extra few hundred bucks, I better go get a new set.
Damn frustrated now...

7 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

you'll have it soon =)

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

hopefully really really soon...
arh, cannot tahan d urge to snap photo using dslr....

jfook said...

I also wish to have one.!!

d4rkholeang3l said...

let's let time passed by and see if our dream will come true..haha

Anonymous said...

Best to save up and buy a new one.

You never know what history the camera have before.

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

avoid Sony...either Nikon or Canon

d4rkholeang3l said...

any bad issue with sony??
why?

Post a Comment