Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Nuffnang Earning is Pathetic

One word to describe : PATHETIC
I feel really sad when I see my Nuffnang earnings



RM 0.50 for one week..how am I suppose to reach RM 50 at this rate?
It's not that I dont update my blog.
My photoblog, CameraNoobie is updated almost everyday.
I have 3 blogs but number of clicks on the ads is just too low and unexceptable.

I know most of you might say that I blog for money.
But the truth is, who don't love money?
The purpose of you putting ads on the blog is so that it can generate some money.

I sincerely hope my nuffnang earnings will increase.
At least it's some form of encouragement for me to keep blogging..

Thanks for reading this not-so-long rant...Bye

7 comments:

Theeggyolks said...

well, i use to have very poor earnings too..but i keep visit other blogs and give them comments. Some of them returned to my blog and some how it increases my earnings. hopefully it helps

d4rkholeang3l said...

thanks for the advice bro...mayb i need to be more active in chatbox...and also rajin rajin read other's blog

jfook said...

Mmm...I think what Theeggyolks said is totally true. :)

myphpmaster said...

also try to digg it

d4rkholeang3l said...

how to digg it? i got no idea ..haha

nAdiEy said...

clicked ur nuff....hehe

d4rkholeang3l said...

thanks...did the same too..

Post a Comment