Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fucked Up Fella

It had been quite a stressful week for me.
I fell sick yesterday. Luckily I already recover now.

I still don't understand. Maybe it's fate or maybe it's just pure fuck up coincident.
Why on hell is she in the same class with me?

She should be in Science 2, the class that's only perfect for her.
Before she's in my class, I can talk without any worries with Vicky. Now?
Ever since she's here, and sitting beside her, I cant even talk to Vicky.
Or else, she'll say that I am noisy.
What the fuck? It's my mouth, my wish la to talk.

Honestly, I never forget what ever your fucking family did to me last time. I ll keep that in my mind forever.
Don't mess with me or you'll kena backstabbed one day.

I am not into girls' matters, but I am not pleased with what you had did.
Students from Science 2 should replace the empty spaces left by students that dropped class.
And you? Even when the group don't allow you to sit, you still so muka tebal wanna sit until everyone is unhappy.

Be considerate, when people shows that they don't like what you're doing, stop it.
Don't wait till they ask you to fuck off.

Gosh, I don't know till when I can bear with her. Maybe a serious quarrel gonna happen soon.
Must calm down ~~~~

P/S : Sorry to the readers, I had been harsh this time with the use of vulgars. But, I just can't stand her!

No comments:

Post a Comment