Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Idiotic ah beng's

YunYun is not in school today...
Don't know what she's up to...

Well, the story goes like this,

Yesterday was my sport's house practice.
We were practising running for the cross country race on this Saturday.

However, I am not running, I am walking with YunYun...
Both of us were walking and talking until a Waja came by.
The Chinese ah beng said in Chinese, ' Want me give you a lift?'

Come on la, I am a guy... Takkan he is a gay...
Even a dumb as also know he is talking to YunYun...
We just ignored him...

Then, after we passed few stations, we saw that car again.
The guy shouted at us, ' Other people run, you two paktuo'
WTF, even if we paktuo also not your problem la asshole.

That guy really pissed me off.
Really a bunch of bagpuss, making Chinese race sia sui...
If you want to get close to girls, do it with some courage.
Have some balls you idiot ah beng!

P/S : I doubt he will even understand this post if he reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment