Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Going up and down the stairs

Sorry for not updating, was kinda busy yesterday.
Btw, it's the second day in school.
My class is located at the highest floor of my school building. 4 Tingkat!!!
Just today alone, I had been going up and down for like, 5 times?

And the worst thing is, there's no toilet up there, which means we need to come down when we want to go pee pee.
Wth, if someone has a stomachache, by the time he/she reached the toilet, already flow out already la...

Today's Physics lesson was kinda weird. I tried to listen to Mr Tam's  but couldn't understand anything. I guess he's in one of his mood.
After Physics was BM, we were giving the task to complete a karangan which I wrote about 5 pages. My brain already rusty after such a long holiday. Crap alot lolz..

The worst subject today is Modern Maths. As soon as the teacher came in, he immediately started teaching. Well, not teaching actually, just ask us to copy copy copy. At least, intro abit lar or give a short talk. WTF man!
Luckily he teaches us Modern Maths instead of Add Maths...

Sejarah was kinda okay actually. En Azman is no longer our Sejarah teacher. The new teacher is quite fun, but too soon to say that. XD!

Tomorrow got PJK, we'll be going out to jog. I had not been jogging for few months already. Cross-country race is on the 23rd of January. I don't know whether I should participate or become photographer on that day.
Whatever the choice is, I'm gonna start training. Gosh, 2 weeks to train and regain stamina.

Well, it's kinda late already... Wanna go sleep already. That's all for today. Good night everyone. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment