Monday, January 18, 2010

Civic Lesson Had Never Been This Fun!

'Rrrrringgggg,' the school bell sounded.
English lesson was over, but the teacher was not out yet.

A man stood outside our class.
Never seen his face before.
Well, I sit near the door. So when my English teacher went out, both of them had a conversation.

I was shocked when the man asked my teacher how to teach us Civic.
WTF lolz...

His name is Farril. ( I guess so...), a half-malay-half chinese
His an English speaker, not to mention, a joker?
Damn, he speaks English like a bullet train.
We really need to listen properly to catch up with him.

His way of talk, actions, and 'teaching' really made the class fun.
He asked us if we often go online, then he told the boys  'AsianChicks.com'
Then he asked if we got play computers games, I shouted, ' Playboy Mansion'.. Lolz...

Besides, he read the joke 'A Dog Named Sex' I posted before this in the class.
At least he got some sense of humour... Haha...

Btw, I think he's a gamer. Maybe next time can ask him join our Dota game.
Well, got to go now...
Hopefully the next Civic class would be a School s fun as this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment