Friday, January 8, 2010

Pervert stole my underwear

There's a pervert or maybe more in my neighbourhood !
I am serious, not joking...

That fella stole my underwear. What the... Poor fella, no money buy underwear is it?
At first, my T-shirt got stolen. Now my underwear?
Lolz... I am a male la. That person must have some 'bau lelaki' fetish.

Today my dad bought a new LCD TV. Finally...
Been waiting for so long. Now my HTPC can finally get into use. Haha...
Still busy configuring the system to play movies on the TV. HD yo !

Just now went to Chemistry tuition. It's our first class of the year. Everyone got the mood.
But half an hour after the class started, kaboom !
There's a blackout in the whole Bukit Beruang area.
Everyone went down to the living room to learn under candle light. Lolz..
Romantic + Hot = Knowledge

Class ended before 9 p.m. although it should end on 9.30 p.m.
I savoured a plate of nasi lemak before going home. Hahaha.
Feeling full now.

That's all for now, lazy wanna type already. Hehe..
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment