Thursday, January 14, 2010

Agar-agar is soft and interesting!

I am not really in good condition today.
Went to school with fever.
Haiz...

Well, I brought my camera to school and we did alot stuff.
Such as recording Mr Khoo's video and snapping pictures of other students.

Did a PEKA experiment during Biology class today to study the relationship between TSA/V ratio to rate of diffusion.

The experiment involves agar-agar cubes of different sizes. Hehe...
They are so soft and spongy.

Here's my Leaning Tower of Agar-Agar


I never really take part in most experiments as Xin Ying is the only one fiddling with the apparatus.
All I do is sit down and watch the process only. Haha

Better keep my hands clean. Let the kid do the dirty job.


The following picture was snapped by Melissa. Can't figure out whose finger is that.
But who cares? It's great!




That's all for today. Time for me to go to bed. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment