Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Sharp, it cuts

8 January 2010

After assembly today, we were asked to group according to our sports house.
I am a yellow house member.
This year's captain is Krisna. Lolz at his cool look.

Seriously, we didn't even study much that day. If I am not mistaken, we only go for Mathematics class.
After school, my father brought me to an electrical shop.

He wanted to buy a new television. The Sharp Aquos A66 42" model.



 I had asked him to change the old television for a very long time. Finally, he does it after I show him that the television wanna KO already.

Maybe I am used to LCD computer monitors which provide high resolution at smaller screen size, I am not that impress with the LCD TV's quality. Especially when watching Astro.

At last, I got the chance to use the HTPC I set up last year. There's lots of movie I want to watch.
Too bad, I need a graphic card to run it at full HD.

No comments:

Post a Comment