Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why this always happen to me ?

In my previous post on the other blog , I said my team is selected for the Sony Nature Photography Competition 2009 final ..

Okok , that's right , the problem is it falls on 2nd - 4th Nov which I have my Chemistry and Physics papers on those days !!!

Now, my school decided to quit from the competition. What the f**k! It is clearly stated in the poster that selected teams will go for the finals on 2ND TO 4TH NOVEMBER . If you know we wont be able to go on that time , don't ask us participate la. Waste our energy and effort . You already know we wont be going if we are selected !

I really feel frustrated. I don't know if this is coincidence or not The previous IT quiz that I joined also have the same problem. We were selected to compete at higher level but we were not notified by the school . In the end we need to forfeit. Why bother wasting time on something that you need to let go in the end. Isn't it stupid and wasting our precious time ?

I am writing this to express my feelings now. Mr Tam , I am not blaming you or what, I really wish to thank you for everything you had done and contributed from lending us your DSLR to calling SONY to change the date of the camp . If you feel bad bout this post , I sincerely apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment