Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spectra 2000, my new speakers

Got these speakers from Uncle Steven this evening. Waited for almost half a month I guess.

Immediately try it out at Bryan's house , with his keyboard output to this speaker. And also phone. The sound is superb (for me) with nice bass.

Some pics for viewing :




I replaced these speakers with my Spectra 200. Really and upgrade, especially in watching movies.

Just watch Transformers 2 and Iron Man just now. Just love this set of speaker so much. I can feel the surround and bass. Maybe my ears are not that trained , but who cares. It's a budget 5.1 system..
Really worth the money ( for me again).

Certainly recommend you guys to get one set.

P/S : Time to blast this speaker and shake my room. Lolz..But not now, else I'll be getting complaints from my neighbours

No comments:

Post a Comment