Saturday, October 31, 2009

The day where everything went wrong

It's been few weeks since I sit motor to tuition classes.
Today is a special one.

Alright , let's start of in the tuition class,

The class suppose to be from 1.30p.m to 3.30p.m. Too bad , at 2.30 , there's a black out. The class become so stuffy and dark. Arh , not even conducive to learning.

Worst of all , I wrote my essay with my sweat dripping on the book. I was perspiring profusely.

Here's the situation of the class during the black out :



Damn , it was raining after the class ! How the freaking hell am I gonna go home on my bike? No choice larr,
wrapped my camera and 2 phones in a plastic bag to prevent it from wet then start my journey home.

And you know what, it's so painful when the rain hit my arms. Arh..
Besides, some unscrupulous drivers just like to make motorist wet. They drive through water causing it to wet and today I became one of their victim. WTF !

Arrived in my neighbourhood, felt a sharp pain on my lap. There's a bee. Walao, on motorcycle also the bee can sting me ! And it stung through my pants !

In the end , reached home all wet, with pain on my lap. Arh , don't give a damn..Go have a nice bath and start to blog.

As I was typing this , 'Dang!' Computer hang. What in hell is so wrong with my luck today ? Fed up, go sleep... Until now only I repost this draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment