Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Saturday again

It's Saturday again. I would be thinking of her every Saturday night. I don't know , maybe that Saturday night had left me some deep memories.


I went for BI tuition this afternoon. If I am not mistaken , it should be the last class of the year. But , nothing special except that my teacher , Mr Danny made pose when he was teaching a student on how to elaborate the essay. Here's his pose :



After tuition , I went back home, had a nice afternoon sleep. Then , went cycling with Andrew in the evening. Saw a hot girl lolz. Never knew there's pretty girl in my neighbourhood.

Then , my dad said he want to go Bintang hypermarket at night. Damn, every week also he want to go there. Malacca got so many shopping complex but he wan to choose there. So I say I don't wanna follow. Go for dinner at Bukit Beruang. After that , my dad left me at home. He's furious. Always want people to follow him go Bintang, or else I got nothing to eat. And this time I said ' NO ! '

Backing up my data right now. Gonna install the new Windows 7 in my computer. Still backing up. The process is so long. I guess I should grab a Bio book to read now. Haha...

Will be back after installing Windows 7...

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha nice pose.. =P

kenwooi.com

d4rkholeang3l said...

haha...hopefully he doesnt see this or I will be in ruins

Post a Comment