Friday, October 23, 2009

Another usual day of schooling...

Yesterday I sms-ed with someone until 11.30 p,m. Then , I couldn't close my eyes until 12 something .
Damn , I felt so tired this morning. I even try to sleep in the car while on my way to school. Ok , arrived at school, and the first person I saw is my Principal :(

Then , went to see Shawn to tell him bout the photography stuff. He feel upset too, but what to do la. Today is my Prinsip Perakaunan papers. The Paper 2 would start on 7.50 a.m. Crap man , they know the paper start at 7.50 a.m but still wanna talk all those craps during assembly , delay our time only. And Mr Tay, dont say as if I need you to leak the questions. You think I am not prepared for the Prinsip Perakaunan's papers?

Went into the hall , everyone was like...making last preparation. I just take out my pencil case and lejar book, then sit down. Wait for the paper to be distributed. As soon as I got my paper , I answered it from the back. I try not to feel stress because if I stress myself, I won't be able to answer those questions duh!

Ok , recess time now. Our recess got delayed 10 minutes. After everyone was out from the hall, there are still some students. Here comes Pn. Susan, our school's 'polis trafik' . She blowed her whistle in the hall, chasing everyone out. Then she scold 'all idiots. Don't know how to listen instruction .' Haha..

I escaped through the back of the hall. After that I heard her giving warnings to some of the students,
'Tomorrow you better watch out, don't let me catch you in the hall ' . Seriously , joke of the day lolz. Ask her go school tomorrow and wait outside the hall. Saturday where got schooling.

Paper 1 was after recess ,40 questions , 1 hour 15 minutes. Started late too , but who give a damn. The paper was like, not that difficult compared to last time. In fact, I became 'Santa Claus' when these papers were going on. You know what I did there..Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment