Friday, October 23, 2009

G.I Joe : Rise of the Cobra




Just finished watching G.I Joe, haha... I know what you thinking..I admit I am a slowpoke. The movie was like 2 months ago and I just finished watching it now. Well, I waited for the HD release and don't have the time to watch the movie.

First thought of this movie is too many Computer Graphic (CG) effect. It's not that bad but it would be better if the CG looks as real as in Transformers. I mean the part where they show those planes and machines in The Pit , you can see that it's computer graphic.

Anyway , the story line is pretty good. With all those high tech gadgets and tools. Especially the exoskeleton suit, made me think of Crysis' speed more when the Joes were pursuiting the warheads in Paris.

Another interesting part is McCullen's underwater base. Damn , this made me think of the city of Rapture in Bioshock , the creepy game. Luckily there's no Big Daddies in there. Haha...

For those who don't know what is the Crysis's exoskeleton suit and Big Daddy, here's the pic :


I have the ambition of becoming a nano-engineer, it's nice to develop on something small and programmable. Particularly love this movie because of the nanotechnology. I know it's fiction, but the truth is nanotech can destroy the world if handled wrongly.
 
Alrite, that's all for now, will keep updating as I watch more movies. Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment